Personal Injury Attorney in Jersey City, NJ
Common Types of Personal Injury Claims
- Auto accidents—Car wrecks are the most common form of personal injury. We help identify the party at fault and seek proper compensation from them.
- Medical Malpractice – You can be compensated after sustaining injuries caused by a doctor or caregiver who committed medical negligence.
- Premise Liability – A property owner may be considered at fault if a preventable hazard left you injured while you were at their premises.
- Product Liability – Manufacturers should ensure their products meet given safety standards.
- Soft Tissue Injury – This type of serious and catastrophic injury qualifies for personal injury proceedings regardless of its circumstances.
- Workplace Accidents – You may be entitled to worker’s compensation after being injured at work. In cases where a third party is also liable, you might have a personal injury claim.
- Wrongful Death – A wrongful death suit involves death caused by negligence or injuries resulting from negligence.