Personal Injury Attorney in Jersey City, NJ
Top INjury Law Firm Jersey City
WHAT QUALIFIES AS PERSONAL INJURY?
- Auto accidents—Wrecks represent the most common form of personal injury. Our team can help identify the at-fault party and seek proper compensation.
- Medical malpractice—If you placed trust in a doctor or caregiver and sustained injuries due to a medical professional’s negligence, you may be able to claim compensation.
- Premise liability—Property owners have an obligation to keep their premises safe. If you were injured due to a preventable hazard, the owner may be considered at fault.
- Product liability—Like premises, manufacturers must ensure their products meet given safety standards.
- Soft tissue injury—Some serious injuries qualify for personal injury proceedings regardless of the circumstance. Catastrophic injuries, such as extensive soft tissue injuries, may fall into this category.
- Workplace accidents—If you are injured at work, you may be entitled to worker’s compensation. In some cases, where a third party is also liable, you might have a personal injury claim.
- Wrongful death—In any circumstance where negligence or injuries resulting from negligence cause death, the deceased’s family may file a wrongful death suit.