Product Liability Lawyers in Jersey City, serving Newark and Union City, NJ
EXPERIENCED PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS CAN HELP DETERMINE IF YOU HAVE A VALID PRODUCT LIABILITY CASE
COMMON TYPES OF PRODUCT LIABILITY CASES
- Motor vehicle defects such as faulty brakes, seat belts, airbags or other safety issued shoddy or incomplete construction
- Medical devices
- Toys and other children’s products
- Chemical product such as cleaners
- Home appliances
- Power tools, both industrial and consumer
PROVING PRODUCTS LIABILITY
- You suffered an injury or damage.
- The product you were using while you were injured was either defective or lacked sufficient warnings or instructions.
- This defect or lack of warnings or instructions specifically led to your injury.
- You were using the product in question in the manner in which it was intended when it injured you.