Product Liability Lawyer in Jersey City, NJ
EXPERIENCED PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS CAN HELP DETERMINE IF YOU HAVE A VALID PRODUCT LIABILITY CASE
COMMON TYPES OF PRODUCT LIABILITY CASES
- Motor Vehicles (Injuries occur due to defective brakes, seat belts, and airbags.)
- Medical Devices
- Toys & Other Children’s Products
- Cleaning Solutions & Other Household Chemical Products
- Home Appliances
- Industrial & Consumer Power Tools
How to Prove Product Liability
- They were injured, or their property or belongings were damaged.
- The product that left them injured while they were using it was defective or did not have sufficient warnings or instructions.
- The injury was specifically caused by this defective product or lack of warnings or instructions.
- They were injured despite using the product in question in the way it was intended.
Let Us Help You Build Your Case
Call Zavodnick, Perlmutter & Boccia, LLC at (201) 984-4442 today to schedule a free consultation. Please note that our legal team includes a personal injury lawyer who can assist you with other cases involving medical malpractice, workplace accidents, and more.
Our law firm is conveniently located near the Journal Square PATH station and within walking distance of the Hudson County Court House. We can also arrange appointments at your home or in the hospital.