Workplace Injury Lawyer in Jersey City, NJ
Common Workplace Injury Causes
- Faulty Electrical Wiring
- Malfunctioning Equipment
- Obstructed Stairwells or Walkways
- Slips Due to Leaking or Spilled Liquids
- Shoddy or Incomplete Construction
Questions of Liability in Workplace Injury Cases
- Document and photograph the scene of the accident.
- Notify your employer of your injury.
- See your doctor as soon as possible to get a documented independent opinion on the extent of your injuries.
- Get in touch with a workplace injury lawyer to review your case.